The TN-China Network (TNCN) educates and connects people across Tennessee and China to enhance bilateral trade and investment and boost job growth in Tennessee
- Help Tennessee become a place that “gets” China through informative events and publications
- Serve as a first-stop information resource for TN-China business
- Foster state-wide networking for Tennessee and Chinese businesses
- Build Tennessee’s brand in China as an investment destination and source of innovative exports
TNCN provides three ways for people to stay updated on TN-China business.
- TNCN hosts a variety of educational and networking events across Tennessee, often in partnership with other relevant organizations and companies.
- The TNCN Resources page provides a variety of resource lists and links related to TN-China business.
- The TNCN Blog and E-Newsletter provide more in-depth information, updates, and analysis.
Become a TNCN Intern:
If you are passionate about expanding TN-China business ties and would like more opportunities to learn and meet like-minded people in your community, sign up to be a TNCN intern! TNCN is currently seeking interns interested in helping to:
- Coordinate and spread the word about TNCN networking and other events in your community
- Translate the TNCN website into Chinese (native Chinese speakers only)
- Research about TN-China business and resources for the TNCN Resources Page and Blog
- Write content for the TNCN Blog
If you are interested in interning, or if you are an educator interested in setting up an internship program for your students, please email ERowland@TNChinaNetwork.org.
For more information about TNCN, please visit our website. You can also join the TNCN group on LinkedIn and follow TNCN on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as sign up for the TNCN E-Newsletter and RSS feed.